Release Date:一幸运飞艇1到5名独胆计划 Feb. 24, 2020
This is the second maintenance release of Python 3.8
The Python 3.8 series is the newest major release of the Python programming language, and it contains many new features and optimizations.
Major new features of the 3.8 series, compared to 3.7
- PEP 572, Assignment expressions
- PEP 570, Positional-only arguments
- PEP 587, Python Initialization Configuration (improved embedding)
- PEP 590, Vectorcall: a fast calling protocol for CPython
- PEP 578, Runtime audit hooks
- PEP 574, Pickle protocol 5 with out-of-band data
- Typing-related: PEP 591 (Final qualifier), PEP 586 (Literal types), and PEP 589 (TypedDict)
- Parallel filesystem cache for compiled bytecode
- Debug builds share ABI as release builds
- f-strings support a handy
=specifier for debugging
continueis now legal in
- on Windows, the default
asyncioevent loop is now
- on macOS, the spawn start method is now used by default in
multiprocessingcan now use shared memory segments to avoid pickling costs between processes
typed_astis merged back to CPython
LOAD_GLOBALis now 40% faster
picklenow uses Protocol 4 by default, improving performance
There are many other interesting changes, please consult the "What's New" page in the documentation for a full list.
- The binaries for AMD64 will also work on processors that implement the Intel 64 architecture. (Also known as the "x64" architecture, and formerly known as both "EM64T" and "x86-64".)
- There are now "web-based" installers for Windows platforms; the installer will download the needed software components at installation time.
- There are redistributable zip files containing the Windows builds, making it easy to redistribute Python as part of another software package. Please see the documentation regarding for more information.
- For Python 3.8, we provide one installer: 64-bit-only that works on macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) and later systems.
- Please read the "Important Information" displayed during installation for information about SSL/TLS certificate validation and the running the "Install Certificates.command".
Michelangelo: Good evening, your Holiness.
Pope: Evening, Michelangelo. I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, "The Last Supper."
Michelangelo: Oh, yeah?
Pope: I'm not happy about it.
Michelangelo: Oh, dear. It took me hours.
Pope: Not happy at all.
Michelangelo: Is it the jellies you don't like?
Michelangelo: Of course not, they add a bit of color, don't they? Oh, I know, you don't like the kangaroo?
Pope: What kangaroo?
Michelangelo: No problem, I'll paint him out.
Pope: I never saw a kangaroo!
Michelangelo一幸运飞艇1到5名独胆计划: Uuh... he's right in the back. I'll paint him out! No sweat, I'll make him into a disciple.
|Version||Operating System||Description||MD5 Sum||File Size||GPG|
|Gzipped source tarball||Source release||f9f3768f757e34b342dbc06b41cbc844||24007411||SIG|
|XZ compressed source tarball||Source release||e9d6ebc92183a177b8e8a58cad5b8d67||17869888||SIG|
|macOS 64-bit installer||Mac OS X||for OS X 10.9 and later||f12203128b5c639dc08e5a43a2812cc7||30023420||SIG|
|Windows help file||Windows||7506675dcbb9a1569b54e600ae66c9fb||8507261||SIG|
|Windows x86-64 embeddable zip file||Windows||for AMD64/EM64T/x64||1a98565285491c0ea65450e78afe6f8d||8017771||SIG|
|Windows x86-64 executable installer||Windows||for AMD64/EM64T/x64||b5df1cbb2bc152cd70c3da9151cb510b||27586384||SIG|
|Windows x86-64 web-based installer||Windows||for AMD64/EM64T/x64||2586cdad1a363d1a8abb5fc102b2d418||1363760||SIG|
|Windows x86 embeddable zip file||Windows||1b1f0f0c5ee8601f160cfad5b560e3a7||7147713||SIG|
|Windows x86 executable installer||Windows||6f0ba59c7dbeba7bb0ee21682fe39748||26481424||SIG|
|Windows x86 web-based installer||Windows||04d97979534f4bd33752c183fc4ce680||1325416||SIG|