New to programming and to Python?
- Check out the .
New to Python?
- Read the standard .
- Look for a suitable book from .
Looking for code?
- See the download page for links to the Python interpreter.
- Explore the .
Got a Python problem or question?
- First check the , with answers to many common, general Python questions.
- The offers interactive help.
- The Python newsgroup, comp.lang.python, reaches many people, some of whom may already have hit and surmounted your problem. It's also available as a mailing list - for more info, see the newsgroup description.
- The hosts usage questions and answers from the Python community.
- There are other mailing lists and newsgroups.
- has many .
- If you suspect a bug in the Python core, search the .
- If you think you've found a security vulnerability in Python, please read the instructions for reporting security issues.
- If you've found a problem with this web site, check the .
Looking for a particular Python module or application?
- Try the to browse and search an extensive list of registered packages.
Want to contribute?
- To report a bug in the Python core, use the .
- To report a problem with this web site, use the .
- To contribute a bug fix or other patch to the Python core, see the .
- To contribute to the official , use the to contribute a documentation patch. See also the guide to .
- To contribute to the official Python website, see the About the Python Web Site page or read the .
- To announce your module or application to the Python community, use comp.lang.python.announce (or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you lack news access). More info: the announcements newsgroup description
Need to contact the Python Software Foundation?
- Contact email@example.com and let us know how we can help!
Did we miss your concern?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!